One of our busiest research topics has been the investigation and development of route-planning algorithms for transportation networks. Since its beginning in 1999, this project has evolved into manifold branches, where a strong focus has always been on real-world applicability. This site gives an overview of our main activities, related publications, and most important outcomes.
We did and do cooperate with many companies and people from academia.
- DFG-Research Project “Route Planning in Transportation Networks”.
Also, see the website of the group of Prof. Dr. Peter Sanders of this project.
- eCOMPASS – eco-friendly multi-modal route planning
- iZeus – electric vehicle routing
- ARRIVAL – optimization of railway systems
- AMORE – optimization of railway systems